|Date de parution||10-01-2018|
|Nombre de pages||400|
AIRCOM Twins provides you with two complementary tools which will allow you to fully master the language of radio communications.
Part I is a glossary of terms and phrases pilots and controllers use in their radio exchanges; they are all presented in an authentic context representative of a wide variety of routine and non-routine situations.
Part II is a vocabulary learning guide in which the terms and phrases listed in the glossary are classified by phase of flight ; thus, by selecting a particular phase, you will be... Voir la suite
Tenez vous alerté d'une baisse de prix, d'une promo ou d'une offre exeptionnelle.
Part II. Vocabulary leaning guide
1. Pre-flight and start-up problems
2. Parking and ground-handling problems
4. Pre-flight technical incidents
5. Dispatch, customs, security, health
7. Runway surface conditions
8. Take-off and departure
11. Descent and holding
13. Lighting and landing aids
15. ATC-related events
16. Engine trouble
17. Systems failures
18. Fire hazard
19. Weather hazards
20. Passenger & crew-related events